Friday 21 February 2020

Brainzyme Review - Does This Supplement Actually Work?

A friend of mine told me about these supplements called Brainzyme that supposedly boost your focus but are safe at the same time, unlike study drugs. I’ve been struggling with my coursework ever since uni started again, so I decided to give them a go.

So here’s my Brainzyme review - I hope you find it interesting.

So simply put, these Brainzyme supplements are made from natural ingredients like matcha and guarana so they don’t contain any potentially dangerous chemicals or ingredient. It looks like Brainzyme is also legitimately tested and government regulated so that definitely gave me the confidence to try them.

I took my capsules in the morning before breakfast on a day I knew I had loads to do and would have to focus on my work for hours. I have to say I didn’t notice a rush or a boost of any kind, but I was able to start working when I needed to. Usually, I tend to put things off but now I didn’t even want to procrastinate! Strange, yeah?

The biggest thing I’d say for me was that I could genuinely concentrate on working on my project without my thoughts starting to wander. I didn’t stop to check Instagram or spend ages snacking, I just plain and simple got on with my work. It’s not like these supplements are drugs, so you don’t fixate on what you’re doing in a scary way, you just feel more focused and less distracted. I for sure got more done that day than I would’ve had I not tried the supplements.

Since my first try I’ve taken Brainzyme a few days a week on days I know I’ll have to focus extra hard. I wouldn’t take it on a day when I’ll just be going to lectures or seminars because for me personally, the biggest challenge at uni is getting my coursework done on time so that’s where these focus supplements really do help.

On an average day I’d probably get only a few hours of work done if you count in all the breaks I take and things I get distracted with. When I take these supplements I’m truly working non-stop for hours at a time which is unheard of for me.

I always research anything I buy before I actually decide to make a purchase so I read tons of Brainzyme reviews on Trustpilot, Amazon and different blogs. They have a ton of reviews listed on their website too and they’ve been featured on a bunch of magazines. I even saw that Gaz Corran uses Brainzyme! How wild is that?

What’s in Brainzyme?

The main active ingredients in Brainzyme Pro, which is the product I’ve tried, are matcha green tea, guarana, choline, ginkgo and L-tyrosine. It also has a handful of vitamins and minerals. The Elite version has more active ingredients, even a probiotic.

All of these ingredients have been studied for their benefits on cognition and brain performance, and brainzyme has linked scientific resources on their website as well, so from what I can see, their formula seems to be a working one.

Some of these ingredients I hadn’t heard of before at all and matcha, for example, I thought was just a type of tea but turns out it has a huge amount of health benefits. It contains high levels of L-Theanine. There are a lot of studies on how the combination of caffeine and L-Theanine can improve your attention and cognitive performance. Matcha also has a number of other health benefits which the video below goes well into.



Final thoughts - does Brainzyme work?


I think for people who tend to procrastinate and get distracted, these supplements are really good. They obviously don’t make you superhuman in any way, it’s not like you’ll become Bradley Cooper in Limitless. What they do do is help you focus better in a subtle way, and that for me has been lifechanging. So to answer the question in the title of this text - yes, Brainzyme does work.

I’d be really keen to hear from anyone else who’s tried Brainzyme or any other supplements like this. I know that smart drugs and nootropics are pretty popular among students so it’d be great to hear from other people’s experiences.

Let me know what you think about this Brainzyme review and point me in the direction of any other writers who have tried brain supplements.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! Been reading a lot about these supplements recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my Brainzyme review where I give a detailed account of what Brainzyme did for me!

    https://medium.com/@lydiaedin/a-student-reviews-brainzyme-bb0df2fd0e4a

    ReplyDelete